How can you help ?
RAWW is still a majorly volunteer driven organization, our monthly expenditure often exceeds the amount we collect through the donations. Every little amount you donate can make a huge difference to us and the wild animals under our foster care. You can help us serve the city wildlife better by donating for the following:
Current monthly expenditure:
- Fiber cages to foster rescued wild animal/bird/reptile (Rs 5,000-Rs 7000 per cage)
- Plastic baskets for bird rescues (Rs 700-Rs 1000)
- Cloth bags for snake rescues(Rs 500- Rs 1000) per bag
- Tongs for reptile rescue (Rs 5000 Rs 7000) per piece
- Paid staff (one driver, one full time rescuer with the ambulance-Rs15,000 each, per month.)
- RAWW Ambulance maintenance/petrol Rs 5000 fortnightly
- Daily food of animal/bird/reptile under foster care ( Rs 500- Rs 5000) per animal.
- Medical charges of wild animals under foster care for example, X ray, medications etc Rs 3000-5000 approximately per wild animal, per month.
- Vouchers/ reimbursements to volunteers. (Rs 500-Rs 1000) per volunteer
- Helpline management and stationery Rs 500- Rs 5000 every 3 months.
Name of NGO:
Resqink Association for Wildlife Welfare
Account No: 1277002100022668
Account Type: Current
Bank: Punjab National
Branch: Mulund (West)
We are exempted U/S 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961